cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity Employee Introductions

Anonymous
Validity Team

Hello,

Welcome to the Validity Customer Community. Introductions are a great way to get to know one another, especially in an online Community.

Thanks in advance for visiting the Community and hope that you join in!

10 REPLIES 10

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

TAMG3UJJ0-U01V2H19LHZ-c4779d6e00e0-512.jpg

Hello everyone! My name is Catie and I am the Technical Support Representative for our email suite of products here at Validity. I am based out of the Broomfield, CO office! I am a Colorado native who loves board games, concerts, books, and pretty much any Marvel movie 😁 I am an animal behaviorist by schooling, but have found myself in the technical support industry and absolutely love it. I look forward to working with and learning from everyone! 

DanW_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hello everybody, my name is Dan and I am the Technical Support Representative for our Data suite of products at Validity. I am based out of Tampa, FL, and am a native Floridian.

DanW_Validity_0-1675173010404.png

I am a Certified Salesforce Admin who like many of you loves DemandTools!! I still remember the first DemandTools scenario I ran and being blown away at how fast I could manipulate data for thousands of records. I am excited to learn about all your use cases and share our knowledge with all customers!! DemandTools Rules!!!

RayeM_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hello Everyone!!!

Welcome to the Validity Community 🎊. My name is Rayelle. I am a member of the Validity support technical team. My specialty is Briteverify so don't be afraid to @ me with any of your API questions. I will swoop in if no one else in the community has the answer. I also know a bit about Demandtools, Gridbuddy and Dupeblocker so don't be surprised if you see me responding to those posts as well. 😊 A little fun fact about myself I'm from the beautiful island of Trinidad 🇹🇹.

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hello Fellow Data Aficionados!

Anthony, here.  I am a Customer Success Manager (CSM) with the data team.  I hail from the great state of New Jersey.  I love the tri-state area!  Gardening around my home is a huge passion of mine - it really helps me decompress.  I love to hike wherever I go; i think the most fantastic hike I've ever been on was in the Isle of Skye, Scotland.  I love to visit new places around the world and have a tall bucklist.

me.jpg

I have a good amount of experience in a Support call center enviornment as well as Healthcare IT.  I've dedicated my professional life to the customer experience and wouldn't change it for the world.  

I love all things DemandTools, BriteVerify, and DupeBlocker (DB) and it is my pleasure to help with my clients' success.

Thank you for being the best part of Validity!

Anthony
Customer Success Manager

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Customer Success Manager

JulieS_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hello all and welcome to the Community!

My name is Julie and I'm an Email Strategist here at Validity. I live in beautiful NC with my 5 kitties (I know, haha, it's a lot) but I can't say no when a furry critter needs love and attention! I enjoy reading, playing cards with friends, and working puzzles of all kinds. I approach email deliverability as a puzzle too and love all of the data that we can see in Everest and with our Certificaiton program. 

Really looking forward to collaborating and learning with you all!

Julie

Email Strategist

Olivia_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm Olivia Hinkle, Certified Salesforce Admin and lover of all things data. I'm currently part of our Product Marketing team at Validity and I focus on our data products, DemandTools and GridBuddy Connect.

DemandTools and I go waaaaay back. I was one of the first users as a customer back in 2005 and then started working for the makers of DemandTools 2 years later.

The best thing about DemandTools is how flexible it is and the data acrobatics I've been able to perform with it. It's truly an unmatched solution.

On a personal note, I'm from Ohio, an avid swmmer, I loved the 90s, and have a rottweiler named Tuukka. 

Thank you for being here and sharing your knowledge. I can't wait to meet you.

Olivia

TarsaF_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Howdy doody everyone! It's great to see so many people sharing and learning together, I'm excited to be a part of it! My name is Forrest and I am one of the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) here at Validity. My main area of expertise is GridBuddy however I dabble in DemandTools from time to time and am always willing to talk about both!
I work in the Broomfield CO office and when I'm not at my desk you can find me in the mountains or teaching group fitness classes. I love any outdoor adventure and the chance to share a special experience with my wife, and our dog, or friends. A friend recently introduced to Pickleball and man am I hooked.
Hope to see/hear from all of y'all in the community soon! 

Small Long Hair Pic.jpg

Pippa_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

PF.jpg

Hi! I'm Pippa, a Product Manager here at Validity. Happy to help with all things MailCharts and Everest 🤗. I have just recently moved to Australia and nope I haven't seen any scary insects or animals yet 😅.

I love books and movies! My ideal day is sitting outside reading and eating chocolate 😎

Manuel_Validity
Administrator
Administrator

photo-Manuel-2024-03-06.png

Hello! I'm Manuel, and I'm part of the knowledge, training, and operations team here at Validity (Broomfield, CO office) where we work hard to ensure you get to the right information as quickly as possible so you can get the best out of your Validity tools.

When not at the office, you will find me teaching/practicing the awesome sport of Judo or playing music (of course, that's if I'm not out and about with my kids).

I am very happy to be part of this Community and always ready to help. Please don't hesitate to send me a message and let me know how we can make our Community, Help Center, or Academy better so you become better at what you do with our tools!