cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome - Introduce Yourself

Anonymous
Validity Team

Hello all,

I would like to welcome you all to the BriteVerify forum on the Validity Customer Community. If you have not seen it already, our employees are also making their introductory posts here

We hope that you enjoy your visit and are able to learn more from one another and can share your experiences with BriteVerify. 

If you would please take a quick moment to introduce who you are, maybe what your role is, how long you have been using our tool(s), and any other information that you would like to share, that will be a great way for us to better get to know one another. Don't be shy, as we call all learn from one another and we all play a role in making the Community be a success. 

Thanks in advance. 

15 REPLIES 15

Ah yes, you may want to work with your SF team to put in place a process that uses the BV APIs that can then return the value and save it to a field on the record.  I'm not familiar with SF myself (we use MS Dynamics 365).

SummerinGreece
Frequent Contributor

@micah thank you for the feeback!
We use SF and we'll manage this, the BV API is what I was missing.

Georgina

Hi @SummerinGreece !

I wanted to point out that if these leads are in Salesforce (as leads) you can also use DemandTools V (DTV)'s Verify module to validate and then stamp the records with the status and date/time. 

Other ways to use BriteVerify:

• Real-time API (which Micah mentioned)
  • Bulk API
  • File Upload (click here)
  • Validity Verify (Salesforce Managed Package)
  • DemandTools V (DTV)'s Verify Module

Hope this helps!

Anthony
Customer Success Manager

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

Justin
Enthusiast

Happy to be a part of this new community.  I've been a Salesforce Administrator since 2004 and have been using DemandTools for almost as long, for many different employers.  Still not used to the new V version so  I find myself going back to the old DemandTools more often than not but I will get there eventually.

SummerinGreece
Frequent Contributor

@Justin I so agree with you on the V version...
I also use the old DemandTools version.

Georgina

MalcolmAldridge
Frequent Contributor

Hi All
My name is Malcolm, I have been a BriteVerify customer for a couple of few years. I am looking forward to hear how everyone is geting the most of the the platfroms.

Malcolm