cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import - Assigning a Campaign

ajbutler
Explorer

Is there specific criteria for a campaign to show up in the "Match Step Settings > Assign to a Campaign" dropdown for leads and contacts?

I originally thought it was a SFDC settings issues, but my first test campaign did show up in the dropdown (1-2days after I created it).  I created two new active campaigns and they do not show up.

Is this sync timing between the systems? If so, when/how often do the systems sync?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @ajbutler - This is a perfect instance to utilize one of the newer features in DemandTools, refresh metadata. Traditionally, you would want to log out and back in to refresh the metadata changes such as the additional campaigns but you can now easily do this now from the setting icon as shown below. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Pugs_Validity_0-1729099406882.png

ajbutler
Explorer

Thank you @Pugs_Validity. I don't see this option, is it for admins only? Or could it be due to us being on an older version? 

If it is for admins only, I likely will not get access. If this is the case, when would this sync naturally into Demand Tools from SFDC? Thanks

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

You just need to be on version 5.40 or later and you'll see it as an option. No Admin privledge needed. The other option is you'll need to simply log out of DemandTools and back in to refresh the connection and therefore the metadata.