cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Field for Tagging data that needs to be reviewed.

BBF
Contributor

In the class yesterday 7/11, Johnathan mentioned a way to flag a field so  you can review then clean in tune or import back in the corrected values.

The field needs to be created first is my understanding, however can this field be a drop down so that the data stays neat. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @BBF, I'm glad you joined yeseterday's webinar! Yes, the field can be a dropdown or any other field type that can be queried using DemandTools (the field can be hidden on the record as well). Just remember to add that as an action using Specified Value in Modify & to only apply that to records where the malformed data was located.

Once the data has been fixed, you could even use Modify to remove that flag from any record that you applied it to. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @BBF, I'm glad you joined yeseterday's webinar! Yes, the field can be a dropdown or any other field type that can be queried using DemandTools (the field can be hidden on the record as well). Just remember to add that as an action using Specified Value in Modify & to only apply that to records where the malformed data was located.

Once the data has been fixed, you could even use Modify to remove that flag from any record that you applied it to. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

BBF
Contributor

Yes this helps so much.