cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Sender Reputation Data (SRD)

DMartz
Contributor

We monitor multiple IPs and Domains in Everest and one of them is certified. Although I don't see any SRD data  (negative or positive votes) on the certified IP, I'm wondering if SRD votes happen on all IPs but we can't view the data unless the IP is certified. My question has two parts; 1) Can I see SRD votes on IPs that are not certified or is that only a benefit of having a certified IP? 2) Are my non-certified IPs receiving votes?

3 REPLIES 3

JulieS_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @DMartz great questions! Our Certification program is amazing and provides a lens into so much additional data - like Microsoft SRD junk votes! To answer your specific questions, 1) Microsoft SRD Junk votes are not visible on non-certified IP's; this additional data is one of many benefits of being in the program. 2) It's possible that those non-certified IP's are in fact receiving votes. 

As a friendly reminder, be sure to send relevant subject lines and content, set (and adhere to) clear expectations around frequency, and don't forget, your brand should be included in the friendly from since people will make decisions on whether to engage with your email based on who it is from. If they don't recognize you as the sender that can lead to complaints and junk votes. 

You can read more on how to lower your overall Microsoft SRD Junk votes in this Help Center article

DMartz
Contributor

Is it normal that I'm not seeing any votes (good or bad) on my certified IP?

JulieS_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@DMartz Yes! And that's a good thing! The data that we see is based on the past 30 days, so in this case there hasn't been a vote either way in that time frame for your brand.