cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you attempted any of our product user certifications?

Manuel_Validity
Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone,

Our subject matter experts have put together challenging tests that help you with understanding where you stand in your journey with Validity's tools.

Visit the Validity Academy, give them a try and share your badges with the world!

DemandTools:

• We will release two more tests soon. These complete the full certification, obtained by completing all badges.

Email deliverability:

• Try Fundamentals of Email Deliverability! More coming soon.

GridBuddy Connect:

• Tests are ready to be published in July. Be on the lookout for this new user certification!
7 REPLIES 7

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Good morning, I've been trying to take the newest 3 but this is all that shows the page is blank when i go to the it (it's been like this for the last 2 days). Ive tried doing an incognito browser as well as trying Edge. I attempted to upload a screenshot but I was unable to. 

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @CRMSarah, we will look into this ASAP! I will reach out via email to gather those screenshots.

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @CRMSarah , I'm looking into it now.

Hello again @CRMSarah , there was some glitch with the permissions with your Academy account but all seems to work now. Please let me know if you still experience problems.

We appreciate you!

Thank you,

Manuel

slang77
Observer

@JonG_Validity @Manuel_Validity  Having the same issue as above for all modules. I didn't have any issues with Fundementals, then did Dedupe, now its showing blank on all modules. Any advice? Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-07-18 130337.jpg

Hello @slang77 , It's probably the same thing that happened earlier. Taking a look right now, will be ready in a minute.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting us know!

Hello @slang77 , please login to your Academy account and try again.

Let me know if you still experience issues.

Thanks,

Manuel