cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome - Introduce Yourself

Anonymous
Validity Team

Hello all,

I would like to welcome you all to the BriteVerify forum on the Validity Customer Community. If you have not seen it already, our employees are also making their introductory posts here

We hope that you enjoy your visit and are able to learn more from one another and can share your experiences with BriteVerify. 

If you would please take a quick moment to introduce who you are, maybe what your role is, how long you have been using our tool(s), and any other information that you would like to share, that will be a great way for us to better get to know one another. Don't be shy, as we call all learn from one another and we all play a role in making the Community be a success. 

Thanks in advance. 

15 REPLIES 15

SummerinGreece
Frequent Contributor

Hi Scootch,

Excited to be here!
I just love Demand Tools... it's my daily go to when I have a (not so) crazy idea on how to clean up and merge.
I am a Chaos Coordinator aka Sr Manager Sales Operations and I've been using DT for 3+ years now
We also got BriteVerify but this is pending implementation so stay tuned...

Anonymous
Validity Team

@SummerinGreece welcome, so glad that you made it in.....and I believe you may be the 1st post. We hope that you enjoy the community and look forward to learning more from you!

micah
Enthusiast

Hi Scooch, We've been using BriteVerify for nearly 10 years (before it was BriteVerify). We use it primarily for email verification and has been a key part in helping us maintain deliverability as we migrate older data from acquisitions and legacy CRMs.  I am responsible for our Acoustic implementation and managing/training/supporting all users (over 75 globally) including developing custom solutions relating to specific business needs.

Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Micah

SummerinGreece
Frequent Contributor

Hi @micah any ideas/recommendations as we start our journey with BriteVerify?
Any option for email verification to apply on newly created records and now what's already in SF?

Best regards,
Georgina

I know your post is directed to @micah  however, I just wanted to drop a few of our welcome links that I think might be helpful on your new BV journey. These links not only introduce you to BV but also help you circumvent some of the more common mistakes that users make while using our list validation service.

How-to-import-and-verify-your-email-list-in-BriteVerify

Prepping-your-email-list-for-verification-in-BriteVerify

What-are-common-list-import-errors-in-BriteVerify-and-how-do-I-fix-them-

As for validating emails within Salesforce please see the link below regarding our Validity Verify Installed package.

Validity-Verify-FAQ

If you have any further questions in regards Validity Verify I encourage you to create your own post under the bright verify tag with your question.

Thank you @RayeM_Validity 

Anonymous
Validity Team

Welcome @micah and thanks for joining. We are so excited to have this offering for all of our customers! Very much looking forward to watching it grow over time!

micah
Enthusiast

Hi Georgina,

If you're talking about new leads coming from something like a webform, I would suggest looking into the APIs to do a verification before the webform is submitted.  The response is typically very quick, and you could choose to hold off on allowing the form to be submitted if the email address comes back invalid.  Otherwise, you could do a manual verification (there's an API for that as well) if a sales manager is manually adding a lead into SF (like from a phone call or tradeshow).  

As for verifying what's already in SF, I would recommend doing an export that includes the email address and whatever the primary key is for the record. Do your bulk verification in BV and then reimport back into SF.  Having the primary key will allow you to match the correct record incase you have duplicates in the system with the same email.

Hope that helps!
Micah

SummerinGreece
Frequent Contributor

Hi @micah,

I don't want to verify what's already in SF.

I want to verify email addresses on all leads where creation date >= 2/1/2023.
Makes sense?

Georgina