cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DemandTools - Progress Bar Incorrect

Gabby_RevOps
Explorer

Hello - I have been using for DemandTools V App for quite some time, I completed the application update yesterday and had went to process records, but I started getting some strange messages.

My processing was showing a percentage that was impossible to hit (3450%) with a full completed progress bar and the records that were processed were not the organization number, they were significantly lower.

Has anyone run into a problem like this?

4 REPLIES 4

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Gabby_RevOps, thank you for bringing this to our attention. That is not what we expect to occur - Can you please submit this to our support team by navigating to this page? Please be sure to provide as much information including screenshots/video recording & App Logs (Help > Troubleshooting > App Logs > Download Logs) as they will need this to determine the best route forward.

Also, can you please clarify what you mean by "the records that were processed were not the organization number"? I want to make sure we fully understand before we look into it. Thank you!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

Gabby_RevOps
Explorer

I did submit a ticket twice today but have not heard back. I just submit another one for this issue in particular. 

The organization number for Accounts is 700K, but it was showing that there was only roughly 20K records that it was showing at 3450% at a complete progress bar.

Thank you for confirming and explaining that second item a bit more @Gabby_RevOps. I apologize for any delay in response but I can assure you our support team will respond as soon as they can. We understand how important it is to have these scenarios running properly.

In regard to the number of accounts being processed, can you confirm if you set any Filter Selection Criteria in the first step? Thank you!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

Yes I do add in filter criteria. I even tried to pull in just Acounts created Last week which is less than 8K records and it could not run the job, it keeps getting stuck.