cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Match Scenario

droyer
Enthusiast

I have a match scenario set up that includes 5 "Fields to show on Preview".  I scheduled that scenario to run each morning at a specific time.  Unfortunately, every time the schedule runs, the only Match field on the output file is the Match_ID.  Any ideas why the other "fields to show on preview" don't come up?  Is there a way to get them to come up?  I would like to use those matched fields in an import process to ingest the data from this new file into our Salesforce instance.

3 REPLIES 3

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @droyer, I am sorry to hear that this is happening - we definitely expect those results to be populated in your export file. If you haven't already, I would highly suggest opening a Support Ticket from this page - they may be best suited to assist with this scenario.

Can you confirm that you are on version 5.25.10 of DemandTools V by clicking Application > Check for Updates? If not, please try upgrading & running the scenario again. 

Additionally does this only occur when you schedule the scenario, or does this also occur when you manually run the scenario? All of this info will help us find a solution.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

Hello, I have opened a support ticket.  However, I have not heard back on it, so I thought I would give the Community a try.  I do have version 5.25.10 of DemandTools V.  This only happens when the job is scheduled.  If I run the job manually, I can see all of the fields I have selected.

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@droyer Thank you for confirming that - I have updated your ticket with that additional information which will help the support representative with testing. I assure you that this is not how we expect that scheduled job to run & will do everything we can to reach a solution. Please keep an eye out for further communication from support, as that seems to be the best route for this.

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager