cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DemandTools V Tune Certification

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi all - I know you've been wondering where I have been the past couple of months.. Well, no need to worry because I am back to announce the launch of the DemandTools V Tune Certification test!!!

For those that may not be aware, this is part of a larger program for users to become fully certified in the DemandTools V platform. We will eventually have tests for each module which will all come with their individual badges! If interested in getting started, you can visit the Validity Academy here.

Tune recently had some amazing improvements that can be reviewed within these release notes, so definitely be sure to brush up on the module before jumping in. The full documentation for Tune can be viewed here.

Let us know if you've got any questions regarding getting started and we would be happy to help!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager
3 REPLIES 3

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@CRMSarah I know you've been waiting for some more challenges 😁 Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Hey Jonathan! Glad to see your back. That was a tough one! I don't think I've ever used the Tune Module so I learned a lot on this one! Thank for tagging me. 

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@CRMSarah It's a great introduction to it! Hopefully you found some ways to incorporate it into your day. Now I have to go pass the test....😅

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager