cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Merging Accounts with Shared Contacts

Kish
Observer

I'm using the DeDupe function in Validaity (Version: 5.34.0).  My merge is failing with this error message below.  I found this article which says DemandTools will auto handle this situation but I can't get it to work,.

https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/7989621198363-Merging-Records-when-Contacts-to-Mult...

Has anyone got this to work without without having to delete Account Contact Relationship records manually first? If so any specific method/settings that you used?

Error cloning record 07k6700000ERaxiAAD: This contact already has a relationship with this account.
Error cloning record 07k6700000G9FSAAA3: This contact already has a relationship with this account.
Error cloning record 07k6700000ERaxnAAD: This contact already has a relationship with this account.
Error cloning record 07k6700000ERaxTAAT: This contact already has a relationship with this account.

1 REPLY 1

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Kish,

Thank you for posting.  I would expect the ACR to be handled appropriately in normal situations.  I see that you have a Support ticket open and I will monitor it with you.  I have not had anyone else report this to me.

Regards,

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager