cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSN Normalization

Spedding
Enthusiast

Hi,

Has anyone written an SSN normalization function?

Thanks,

Joe

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Spedding ,

For the RegExMatch formulas, I think you would do them on seperate lines if you want to evaluate two different fields.  I wouldn't combine them with an AND.  I'm really not sure where the second part came from as it looks like the same formula twice?  It should look like this.  

RegExMatch(${TargetX_SRMb__SSN__c}, "^[0-9][0-9][0-9]\-[0-9][0-9]\-[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]$")

This is how I would imagine your formula would look like in the Modify module under the action of Formula.

AnthonyValidity_0-1680789745127.png

If you're unable to use the formula, I think the next step would be to get a Support ticket open so they can work further with you.

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

Thanks Anthony.  Below is the exact formula that I am using.  DemandTools changed it to an "and" statement as show in the log - not me.  Anyway, thanks again!  I will open a Support Ticket.

RegExMatch(${TargetX_SRMb__SSN__c}, "^[0-9][0-9][0-9]\-[0-9][0-9]\-[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]$")

Hi @Spedding ,

I thought that was a possibility.  Getting that error is strange only because it is working on my end with no issue.  

Glad you're getting to Support so they can take a look for you!

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager