cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tune - Select All

Scott_F
Enthusiast

Hi all, I had used the Select All box on previous versions of Tune . But it is now no longer available. Are there any options to select all records within Tune now ?

Scott_F_0-1701103210195.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @Scott_F - I wanted to follow up and let you know how this functionality now operates. With the excel-like features newly implemented in Tune like pivot tables, the select/deselect option works in similar fashion to excel. You can select/deselect all by checking your first desired box, holding down SHIFT and selecting the last desired box in the desired range. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Scott_F,

I was unable to find an answer about this and was unaware of any decision surrounding a select all checkbox in Tune.  I highly recommend opening a ticket with Support by using this form.

Regards,

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @Scott_F - I wanted to follow up and let you know how this functionality now operates. With the excel-like features newly implemented in Tune like pivot tables, the select/deselect option works in similar fashion to excel. You can select/deselect all by checking your first desired box, holding down SHIFT and selecting the last desired box in the desired range. 

ALarue
Contributor

I was just ran into this same issue, thank you!