cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to understand daily certification email.

MalcolmAldridge
Frequent Contributor

Hello

Looking to understand what the below email report is actually telling me.

MalcolmAldridge_0-1677796207420.png

To me it looks like its warning me that our sending volume to Microsoft is too low, I dont know what the 158 rate is and why My data is blank.

Looking in our pemail platform I can see we are sending messages weekly to Microsoft and way more than the threashold of 30.

What am I missing here? any suggestion to resolve the warning?

Thanks

Malcolm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@MalcolmAldridge you need to send a minimum of 200 emails to both Microsoft and  Yahoo per month in order to avoid the "warning" on this particular metric. Please let me know if I can answer additional questions!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @MalcolmAldridge ! The warning that you see above indicates that your IP is close to no longer meeting the minimum volume requirements for Certification. The Certification program requires that any Certified IPs sends a minimum of 100 emails to both Microsoft AND Yahoo in a rolling 30 day period in order to stay Certified. This volume ensures we have enough data to still be confident in Certifiying the IP. Your IP will become suspended if we see that volume fall below 30 emails sent to those two platforms in a rolling 30 day window.

Resolving this warning is as simple as ensuring you continue to reguluarly send mail to both Microsoft and Yahoo addresses. Ensuring this may include checking within your ESP to make sure that volume is still being sent from the IP that you are expecting it to be. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information!

MalcolmAldridge
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @CatieB_Validity 

I am trying to understand what the 158 is, in the screenshot above and how that relates to the threshhold of 30. Then also why the My data part looks blank when I know/can see we are sending emails to Microsoft domains on a weekly basis.

Hi @MalcolmAldridge . The 158 in the screenshot above is the volume that Microsoft has reported from this IP in the last 30 day rolling window. It relates to the threshold of 30 because you are getting close to no longer meeting minimum volume requirements, and your IP will be suspended once the Microsoft volume has fallen below 30 in the last 30 day rolling window.

Unfortunately, for the my data portion I'd need to see the full Daily Performance Report to provide a firm answer as it likely relates to a specific metric that we can't track right now.

MalcolmAldridge
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @CatieB_Validity 

Ok that makes sense, out of interest, what is the volume we need to be hitting so we dont get the warning?

@MalcolmAldridge you need to send a minimum of 200 emails to both Microsoft and  Yahoo per month in order to avoid the "warning" on this particular metric. Please let me know if I can answer additional questions!