cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome - Introduce Yourself

Anonymous
Validity Team

Hello all,

I would like to echo @CatieB_Validity's sentiment in welcoming you all to the Everest forum on the Validity Customer Community. If you have not seen it already, our employees are also making their introductory posts here

We hope that you enjoy your visit and are able to learn more from one another and can share your experiences with our Email products like Everest and MailCharts. 

If you would please take a quick moment to introduce who you are, maybe what your role is, how long you have been using our tool(s), and any other information that you would like to share, that will be a great way for us to better get to know one another. Don't be shy, as we call all learn from one another and we all play a role in making the Community be a success. 

Thanks in advance. 

11 REPLIES 11

DMartz
Contributor

Hi, my name is Dave and I've been a Validity customer for about two years. We started with 250ok and migrated to Everest last spring. I'm looking forward to using the new community collaboration tool. I can’t say enough about the Validity support team we have, they’re literally awesome to work with (Danielle and Laura!!). I’m looking forward to hearing and learning how other Validity customers are using Everest and Validity.

Anonymous
Validity Team

@DMartz Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! We all look forward to hearing more about your experience both with our tools and Support team! 

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@DMartz welcome! We're so happy to have you!

CarynG
Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Caryn and I've been a Validity customer for a bit, we started back when this was ReturnPath and I'm looking forward to using the new community collaboration tool too. Looking forward to learning from the rest of the community.

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Welcome! We're happy to see you!

MalcolmAldridge
Frequent Contributor

Hi All
My name is Malcolm, I have been a ReturnPath and now Validity customer for quite a few years. I am looking forward to hear how everyone is geting the most of the the platfroms.

Malcolm

Anonymous
Validity Team

Welcome @MalcolmAldridge, glad that you were able to come in and post. We are also very excited!

Welcome @MalcolmAldridge !

SeattlePC
Explorer

Hello All - My name is Paul Campbell and I work in the multifamily industry. My background, and day job, are in information security, privacy, and compliance but I took on our product email deliverablity and inbox placement as a "hobby" in mid-2020. We send about 500k emails per day on a single domain, including sub-domains, and I've been a happy Everest customer since the Spring of 2021 when I found it was the best available option for inbox placement testing. Looking forward to sharing what I've learned and learning from you all.