cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to our Founding Members

Anonymous
Validity Team

Hello all,

Thanks for visiting the Validity Customer Community. We would like to thank all of you who are helping to kick off this community and get it off of the ground with a "Founding Member" Badge.

Validity Community Graphics-04.png

The Badge is displayed on your Member Profile page. The initial round have badges have been awarded to @smash , @SummerinGreece@DMartz@CarynG@micah@Justin@bfkuntz@lhoffer@bhare1357 and @MalcolmAldridge. Thank you for visiting and posting yesterday! Seems like we are off to a great start and I look forward to growing this with you all!!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

lhoffer
Contributor

Thank you - super excited to be in on the ground floor of this amazing community.  Love the Founding Member badge, however just a note - the blue badge on the blue background on my profile is very hard to see / read.  Is there a setting that I can change to make this show up better?  Thanks again!

lhoffer_0-1675266976025.png

Life is short. Make fun of it! - Leyna

DMartz
Contributor

I agree.

Anonymous
Validity Team

@DMartz @lhoffer I would definitely have to agree. Thanks for pointing that out. Will note that for the next round of changes. 

Anonymous
Validity Team

@DMartz @lhoffer .....hoping that you agree that this looks much better! Thanks for pointing that out. 

Scooch_Validity_0-1675348952022.png

DMartz
Contributor

Much better.

lhoffer
Contributor

Better for sure - it would be great if it were double the size, as it is still hard to read.  Love the color change!

Life is short. Make fun of it! - Leyna