The Validity Customer Community is a peer-to-peer area for Validity customers (and trial users) to engage with one another and learn more about Validity products.
Guidelines apply to all who participate on the Validity Community platform, including employees.
General Guidelines and Ground Rules:
- Stay on-topic and constructive. For everyone's benefit please stay on-topic. Please refrain from abusing any company or product, or from posting in a manner unrelated to Validity products and services. Do not post any information that you do not wish to make public. Any information that you post can be obtained and used by others. You post at your own risk and responsibility.
- Be considerate. Everyone wants to have a positive experience on The Validity Community - so make sure that you are not detracting from anyone else's experience. Personal attacks and harassment on either The Validity Community or through private messaging are not acceptable.
- Keep it spam-free. The Validity Community is provided as a service to Validity customers and is not intended for the promotion of third-party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Keep it legal. Refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties.
- Be careful. Most people are happy to help out on The Validity Community, but remember that their advice is theirs only and that you are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow it. If the advice given by a user sounds wrong or risky to you, do not try it. In particular, if any user asks you for personal information, such as an address, password or credit card number, do not provide it.
- Help us, and others, help you. When describing your problem, try to provide as much information to help others diagnose the problem and provide a resolution. If you have an issue, odds are others may have the same problem.
Interested in learning more? Choose one of the links below to learn more about the Community. This is far from an all-inclusive list of the features and functionalities, but will definitely help to get you started!
Customer Community Rules and Guidelines