cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment module question - again :)

bhare1357
Frequent Contributor

Hi all - I ran the assessment module and found that I had about 400 dupe contacts. So, with some help from the community - I ran the scenarios that make up the assessment module and was able to drop that initial total by about 100. So, my question is - shouldn't those scenarios have found all 400 dupes so that I should be at 0 or am I just to naive? 🙂

Any thoughts much appreciated!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ahenkel
Enthusiast

I found that the match rules that come out of the box with DTV are helpful but do not nesicarrily pertain 100% to how my company defines duplicates. I have created our own duplicate rules and I now run these are part of our Assess module instead. The out of the box ones were great to use as a jumping off point for creating mine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ahenkel
Enthusiast

I found that the match rules that come out of the box with DTV are helpful but do not nesicarrily pertain 100% to how my company defines duplicates. I have created our own duplicate rules and I now run these are part of our Assess module instead. The out of the box ones were great to use as a jumping off point for creating mine