cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand tools Job Builder

cj_malwarebytes
Frequent Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if Demand Tools Job Builder is part of the community forum.

I found this link 

https://www.validity.com/blog/automate-data-quality-jobbuilder/

I am trying to know if Job Builder is a separate product from Validity and if there's more information on how to obtain it and training material. If it is part of DemandTools would that be included as per requested?

I have some automation needs and this would greatly help in doing those routine tasks.

Thanks,

Carlos Plazas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @cj_malwarebytes, DemandTools V comes with the ability to Schedule your saved scenarios (except for Tune) - this is included with all DemandTools V subscriptions & does not incur any additional costs.

To begin scheduling your saved scenarios, I'd recommend reading through this documentation. The most important things to note are that you'll need to remain logged into DemandTools V & you will need to maintain connection to the internet. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @cj_malwarebytes, DemandTools V comes with the ability to Schedule your saved scenarios (except for Tune) - this is included with all DemandTools V subscriptions & does not incur any additional costs.

To begin scheduling your saved scenarios, I'd recommend reading through this documentation. The most important things to note are that you'll need to remain logged into DemandTools V & you will need to maintain connection to the internet. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

cj_malwarebytes
Frequent Contributor

https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/7988078744091-DemandTools-Elements-Schedule-Jobs

I do not have the scheduled button from my Demand Tools V dashboard.

How can I get that?

@cj_malwarebytes Make sure you have DemandTools V sized right by clicking View in the top left & then "Actual Size". We did change the way the button looks as well, so it should like like the following:

JonG_Validity_0-1688136754479.png

If you still don't have the schedule button after checking this, I would highly suggest you reach out to our technical support team using this form.

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

cj_malwarebytes
Frequent Contributor

Thank you @JonG_Validity , very much appreciated!