cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DemandTools - Import module - Is there a unselect option for more than one record?

EmberCampbell
Enthusiast

Hi All,

When using the import module, after the results come up, there is a checkbox of the records to include or exclude. I'm looking for an option to select or deselect in bulk but not the entire list.  For example, in excel you can hold the control key to update a number of rows at once.  I've looked through any documentation on shortcuts I could find but not seeing if this is possible.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @EmberCampbell, this may not be exactly what you are looking to achieve however Import will allow you to deselect all records & then filter by either match step or object by clicking the 3 lines in the column headers. Once filtered, you can click the select all button and it will only choose the records that you've filtered to.

If you are looking for additional functionality to select in bulk, I would highly recommend submitting this as a feature request for our product team to review. Just be sure to give as much detail as possible!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @EmberCampbell, this may not be exactly what you are looking to achieve however Import will allow you to deselect all records & then filter by either match step or object by clicking the 3 lines in the column headers. Once filtered, you can click the select all button and it will only choose the records that you've filtered to.

If you are looking for additional functionality to select in bulk, I would highly recommend submitting this as a feature request for our product team to review. Just be sure to give as much detail as possible!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

EmberCampbell
Enthusiast

Thank you! I have submitted a feature request.