cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Requests: any way to see all Feature Requests you've logged?

tafsfdc
Contributor

Longtime DemandTools user and just now getting acquainted with v5. Already seeing so much where functions I depended on daily are not included in this redesigned tool, so I'm logging feature requests. Is there any way to see all requests logged in order to keep track of them? Seems I can only see Under Consideration and Released. Not on Roadmap looks like it's under construction.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elliot_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @tafsfdc! Firstly, thank for you being a longtime customer of DemandTools and beginning the make the transition to DemandTools V. Unfortunately, there is no current way to view each of the feature requests that you have submitted and their current status. However, please be sure that each and every feature request submitted is received and evaluated by the product team to inform the product roadmap for DemandTools.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Elliot_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @tafsfdc! Firstly, thank for you being a longtime customer of DemandTools and beginning the make the transition to DemandTools V. Unfortunately, there is no current way to view each of the feature requests that you have submitted and their current status. However, please be sure that each and every feature request submitted is received and evaluated by the product team to inform the product roadmap for DemandTools.

OK. I'll just try to do a better job of tracking what I log from my side to keep track and to try to avoid posting duplicates.