cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dupeblocker Apex

Raquel
Explorer

Although I do not exactly have NPSP I have a similar construct in that my Household Account is created with the contact and since we do not keep much information on the account we cannot "out of the box" create a warning on insert or update, only on view.

I am looking for some help to build this code

3 REPLIES 3

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @Raquel - We unfortunately cannont assist in writing custom apex code but we do have a methodology you can apply within Demandtools to find potential matches on an account object (similar to NPSP) that has little information available for you to match on. I will send you an email now with the documentation on this process and please reach out to DemandToolsCOE@validity.com for any further assistance with your use case. Thanks!

Hi

I was actually hoping a community member would answer this. I have already met with Validity customer service agent when we realized there is no way for this app to be useful to us we would need to develop new apex code for it to be at all useful

Is there any other place in the community to ask questions

I do not see anything related to this in your community

FYI i did not receive any of the above mentioned documents and if it is from your documentation, I already have it.

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Absolutley, perhaps a community customer member will be able to assist with an apex build option for Dupeblocker. The documentation our team sent yesterday allows for a way to identify duplicates with a NPSP structure within the Dedupe module of DemandTools. Please feel free to reach out if we can provide any further assistance.