cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handle DupeBlocker Warnings in DemandTools for Lead to Contact scenario

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Two questions in one week! Look at me go! 

Is there a way to handle DupeBlocker Warnings in DemandTools (in bulk) for the Lead to Contact scenario? 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @CRMSarah, glad to see you posting on here again! 😄

Today, the DemandTools platform can only manage warnings created by scenarios that are deployed on a single object. For DupeBlocker Lead to Contact scenarios, you would either need to manage these within Salesforce or use the DemandTools Convert module to identify those matches by using the same rules. Keep in mind that when creating a Convert scenario, you now have the ability to select a custom Winner Rule when you find multiple matched Contacts as you're creating your Match Steps.

JonG_Validity_0-1699559326664.png

Additionally, I would highly suggest submitting the ability to manage Lead to Contact/Account DupeBlocker scenarios within DemandTools as a feature request - I am confident our product team would love to hear your interest in this!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Validity Team

@CRMSarah ,

Sorry for the delay, someone will get back to you very soon!

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @CRMSarah, glad to see you posting on here again! 😄

Today, the DemandTools platform can only manage warnings created by scenarios that are deployed on a single object. For DupeBlocker Lead to Contact scenarios, you would either need to manage these within Salesforce or use the DemandTools Convert module to identify those matches by using the same rules. Keep in mind that when creating a Convert scenario, you now have the ability to select a custom Winner Rule when you find multiple matched Contacts as you're creating your Match Steps.

JonG_Validity_0-1699559326664.png

Additionally, I would highly suggest submitting the ability to manage Lead to Contact/Account DupeBlocker scenarios within DemandTools as a feature request - I am confident our product team would love to hear your interest in this!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

awesome, thanks so much for confirming! 

It'd also be great if I could pull the scenario into the Convert module.