cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for previous Mass impact option

Ariane
Enthusiast

I have used Demand Tools for many years and recently updated to the new version.  I figured out that Mass Impact is now Modify but there is one thing I did with Mass Impact that I am having trouble reproducing

Where is the option to update the record anyway even if there is no change from the Modify scenario ?  this was useful to me to update records based on Custom settings in SFDC but I am not finding it in this new format.

thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Ariane, it's great to hear that you are utilizing the new DemandTools V platform! This feature has been renamed as "Touch Records" and can be found in Step 2 when creating a Modify scenario. Once selected, it will add an Action that will update the Last Modifed Data field to the time of execution of the scenario. I hope this helps!

JonG_Validity_0-1699879324442.png

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Ariane, it's great to hear that you are utilizing the new DemandTools V platform! This feature has been renamed as "Touch Records" and can be found in Step 2 when creating a Modify scenario. Once selected, it will add an Action that will update the Last Modifed Data field to the time of execution of the scenario. I hope this helps!

JonG_Validity_0-1699879324442.png

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

thanks @JonG_Validity   

I do not see this Touch Record button  - is it because I have .22 or is it an option I need to tick somewhere ? 

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@Ariane Yes, you will need to upgrade to the latest version of DemandTools V as this was introduced in version 5.25.8. The full release notes for that version (& other versions) can be viewed here. Keep in mind that we are regularly releasing new features and enhancements for this version of DemandTools so it's always best to stay fully upgraded.

To upgrade from within the platform, you can click Application > Check for Updates which will prompt you to install the latest version. You can also login to MyValidity and install the latest version from the left hand side of the screen.

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

Ariane
Enthusiast

thank you so much  - our IT team is working on the deployment package for the new version.  It's great to know this is part of it