Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Certification

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey everybody!

I'm sure you're tired of hearing from me by now, but I have some more exciting news for your Tuesday morning (or afternoon 😄)!

As of today, we have officially released the DemandTools V Certification test for the Modify module - this test encompasses topics as moving data from one field to another, adding constant values, utilizing one of many formulas designed for data cleansing and standardization, summing values in sub-objects and populating them on a parent record, and performing a count of sub-objects related to a parent record.

As a reminder, this is part of a larger program for users to become fully certified in the DemandTools V platform. We will eventually have tests for each module which will all come with their individual badges! If interested in getting started, you can visit the Validity Academy here.

And of course, be sure to review our Modify documentation and Formula Dictionary ahead of this test. Happy testing!!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager
3 REPLIES 3

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@CRMSarah Got another challenge for you! Good luck & let us know how it goes 😄

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Ooh this one will be a tough one for me as I am not as familiar with the Modify module. I'll let you know! 

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Got it! Thanks for the challenge!