cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QOTD: What's your go to DemandTools Module?

Ashley_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

For today's Question of the Day, we want to know what your FAVORITE DemandTools module is? What is the module that saves you the most time or that you always find yourself leaning to?  I'll go first, mine has to be MATCH! I am always getting handed reports that are missing critical fields. Match lets me quickly go in and pull extra data so I can slice and dice my reports the way I need to.    

15 REPLIES 15

SummerinGreece
Frequent Contributor

PowerGrid is awesome and my favorite!

Dariustracy
Enthusiast

Now that I am currently moving sandboxes to production orgs the Import Module has been an amazing tool for me and my organization.

KaraC
Enthusiast

Complete toss up for me between Match and Import.  They go hand in hand on nearly every list upload that I do into our CRM.  Match is essential for preventing duplicates.  And Import's flexible  "Always Update", "Update if Empty" and "Combine Field" settings make me weak in the knees! It might be true love. 🙂

aragon
Enthusiast

PowerGrid is my favorite as it gives me ability to change within the view itself and post all changes. This helps me when I receive a list from client making sure we have addresses and phone numbers correct for their locations.

karthik
Contributor

Match, of course.

But Dedupe certainly has its moments - if coaxed.

klabisje
Contributor

As much as I love Dedupe for obvious reasons, I have to say most of my schedualed jobs are all Modify scenarios for data normalization, standardization & hygeine efforts.