cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update field on contact with most recent activity date - a long shot

bhare1357
Frequent Contributor

Hi all - I have a long shot here but was wondering this might be possible with DTV?

We are trying to get a handle on contacts that have not had any activity in the past X amout of years. We can do this going forward - I created a last activity field on the contact and with a flow - that flow will update that field with the flow.
The problem is with the existing activities/contacts. I need something that will loop through the contacts and activties related to those contacts and find the most recent activity created date and maybe update that field I created on the contact - would DTV do somethign like that? - figured I'd at least ask 🙂 - thanks for any help as always! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @bhare1357 - That one is a doozy, I can't figure out a way we'd be able to find that most recent activity created date to populate. Always worth a feature request! Never know who may be looking for something similar. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @bhare1357 - That one is a doozy, I can't figure out a way we'd be able to find that most recent activity created date to populate. Always worth a feature request! Never know who may be looking for something similar.