cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome - Introduce Yourself

Anonymous
Validity Team

Hello all,

I would like to echo @AnthonyValidity's sentiment in welcoming you all to the DemandTools forum on the Validity Customer Community. If you have not seen it already, our employees are also making their introductory posts here

We hope that you enjoy your visit and are able to learn more from one another and can share your experiences with DemandTools. 

If you would please take a quick moment to introduce who you are, maybe what your role is, how long you have been using our tool(s), and any other information that you would like to share, that will be a great way for us to better get to know one another. Don't be shy, as we call all learn from one another and we all play a role in making the Community be a success. 

Thanks in advance. 

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Validity Team

@Annette_Apsley Thanks for joining. We are definitely hoping that that community does just that and more 😉 

Elvin_W
Explorer

Hello,

I am glad to join the community. We've been using DemandTools for about three years and are transitioning to Demandtools V.

Welcome Elvin! So glad you are here! 

cjacobsen
Observer

Howdy. I've been using DemandTools since V2. Looking forward to learning how to maximize using DTV. Thanks!

Welcome @cjacobsen! We hope you'll love DTV and all it has to offer!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

vledajaks
Enthusiast

Looking forward to learning and using DemandTools. Glad to be part of this community.

Welcome @vledajaks! We are glad you are here!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

JFeldman
Contributor

Hi I am a new user, for about 3 months. I am using the tool mostly to identify records and convert leads. I am still hestitant to take advantage of all the features especially the duplicate management and data sheild. We will get there one day, but I am not fully confident with it yet.

Its nice to have a community 😃

MNajmola2
Enthusiast

Hello all, I'm a long standing customer of Demand Toold for over 18 years.  Data Loader is my bestie at work and looking foward to embracing all the new features of the upgraded version.  

Magan009
Enthusiast

Hi All, 

Learning new things with Demand tool. looking forward to interact with all 🙂