cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QOTW - How are you using Everest to identify and fix your deliverability issues?

Cora_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

For this week's Question of The Week, we want to know how you are using the different Everest features to identify and fix deliverability issues with your email program!

For me, my top 3 would be:

• Inbox Placement - to identify the impacted Mailbox Providers and the scale of the issue,
  • Reputation -  to confirm if anything unusual is happening for my IPs and Domains (blocklist, Sender Score, Spam traps spike)
  • Certification - to investigate further, especially the number of complaints received.

What are your Go-To steps?

Coralie
Senior Customer Success Manager
2 REPLIES 2

Maggie
Enthusiast

@Cora_Validity Honestly, I'm finding it very hard to use Everest to troubleshoot. If there is a guide to doing so, I'd love to see it.

Cora_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Maggie 

I would advise checking first our help center as we have a LOT of resources to help troubleshoot deliverability issues. We have a few articles focused on global Best Practices but also focused on the main Mailbox Providers which I listed below (I would advise opening the links in a new window or it will redirect you from this page straight to our Help Center):

The Everest Daily Deliverability Checklist (but I think checking all of the steps mentioned daily would be too time-consuming for most) is also a good starting point to go through when you notice an issue or once a month for a health check. Building a Custom Dashboard in Everest could also be helpful to get all of the metrics listed in the article in one place.

Alternatively, depending on your level of service, you can also have a chat with your CSM/CCSM/Support team to help point you in the right direction.

I hope this is helpful, please let me know if you have any other questions that I may be able to help with!

Coralie
Senior Customer Success Manager