cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any alternate way to track inbox placement without sending an email to the seed list?

ayush_aggarwal
Explorer

I am not sure if this is a valid question. 😀

Question: May I please know if there is any alternate way to track inbox placement without sending an email to the seed list? Like adding a script to the email header. 

Issue at our end: We have a frequency cap at the account level to send 1 email in 2 days to avoid over communication to our prospect or customer. With this frequency cap we cannot add the seed list to every campaign we send out from our MAP. Hence, we are loosing on tracking inbox placement for all the campaigns.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hello @ayush_aggarwal! Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, at this time the only way to obtain inbox placement data is to send to the entire seedlist. Can I ask who your ESP is? They may have an exception list that you can add the full seedlist to, which would keep them from being included in the frequency cap!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hello @ayush_aggarwal! Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, at this time the only way to obtain inbox placement data is to send to the entire seedlist. Can I ask who your ESP is? They may have an exception list that you can add the full seedlist to, which would keep them from being included in the frequency cap!