cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity Sender Certification Ask Me Anything Event

Manuel_Validity
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Validity Sender Certification Ask Me Anything event.

This event has ended this time and no more replies to this thread will be accepted, please stay tuned for our next event later in the year.

Read the answered questions below or watch the live stream recording too!

Sender Certification AMA Live Streaming

If you have further questions, please post them to the Sender Certification Forum where one of our user experts will surely answer!

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

ddamon
Observer

Regarding certification data, how should we manage the discrepancies between Validity and Google Postmaster tools? Ever since Google started enforcing its stricter deliverability policies, even basic things like whether we have SPF and DKIM enabled aren't lining up. I feel like I'm grasping at straws trying to understand how and where to monitor our reuptation for individual mailbox providers, so I would welcome any insight you have on using all the available tools most effectively. Thank you!  

@ddamon ,

Thank you very much for pre-submitting this awesome question! We look forward to providing you with the best answer during our AMA Event. Also, since you are one of the first four Validity Community members to ask a question, you will be part of our Validity Yeti mug giveaway.

Again, thank you and see you here on the 15th!

Manuel

KPelle_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

The information discrepancies you may be seeing between your Certification data vs the Google Postmaster Tool is because this information is coming from two different data sources.  Google does not participate in the Sender Certification Program.  Regarding your inbox deliverability metrics, I would recommend referring to your Certification data for Microsoft, Yahoo!, and Global mailbox providers like Comcast.  For Gmail, even though we don’t partner with them in the Certification Program, Certified senders often see improvements to their inbox placement at Gmail.  We also offer daily, 30-minute training sessions on the different features of the Everest Platform.  The topics range from sender reputation to inbox placement and moreI would recommend attending any of these sessions so we can walk you through how to best utilize the tools in Everest. You can register for our upcoming training sessions here:

smash
Contributor

I hope I am doing this right! Question related to unsubscribes. Our marketing emails contain an unsubscribe link that functions as a one-click. As soon as the subscriber clicks the link, they are automatically unsubscribed and do not have to enter any additional information to complete the unsubscribe process. Is this sufficient for certification?  Thanks! Love that yall are doing this. 

Hello @smash , thank you for the question!

Kristen will be here shortly and will surely answer this great question and others.

Stay tuned!

Oh, and did I mention that you'll also be entered into our Yeti mug giveaway? Well, you are!

KPelle_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Even though your unsubscribe link performs as a one-click, in order to meet the one-click unsubscribe requirement of the Certification Program, you will need to ensure that both of the following headers are included in your emails.  

• List-Unsubscribe-Post: List-Unsubscribe=One-Click 

Once both of those headers are in place, that’s sufficient for Certification. Also, here are instructions on how to implement these headers directly from Google for you to reference if needed: 

smash
Contributor

I have a follow up if that's ok. Different topic, I have been signed up for the Daily Performance Report for awhile, but now I see there is a monthly one too.  Which one do you recommend?