cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Leads to Contacts limits

EmberCampbell
Enthusiast

Hello,

Since upgrading to DemandTool V, this is my first attempt working with the convert leads to contacts module. I've rewatched the training and looked through the reference material but I'm unable to find why the action is being limited to 20 records.  In my example, I have around 8K of contacts, I've built my scenario and verified the data but every time I attempt to run the scenario only 20 records are attempted. I say attempted because there is usually at least one or two not converted.  If I check the records not converted, some are able to be updated directly in Salesforce.  Not sure if there is a setting causing the issue. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @EmberCampbell ,

Welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out.  This doesn't sound like normal behavior.  I would recommend opening a ticket up with Support so they can discover what is happening.  Please use this form to submit a ticket.

Regards,

Anthony
Cutomer Success Manager

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @EmberCampbell ,

Welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out.  This doesn't sound like normal behavior.  I would recommend opening a ticket up with Support so they can discover what is happening.  Please use this form to submit a ticket.

Regards,

Anthony
Cutomer Success Manager

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

Thanks @AnthonyValidity , I did open a support ticket this morning but so far no response from support.  I agree this is very weird behavior. I almost want to say that I miss PeopleImports outside of DemandTools.