cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DemandTools - Winner Rules

KtFarmer
Enthusiast

We have set up our Winner Rules, but when we apply them to our duplicates, none of them are scored. Our rule is fairly simple, assigning 50 points to the oldest record. We have a second criteria to assign 26 points to records with an id number that we create at a certain stage of the record's life cycle. We want the winner selected when the score delta is 76, but my understanding is all rows would be scored regardless of a winner being selected. Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can get the rows to reflect their score and a winner selected?

2 REPLIES 2

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @KtFarmer ,

Your intention is to not choose a winning record if the points are tie or within 76 points?  If so, if they are within 76 points or a tie, the display will show the scores as zero.  If you don't use a score delta then it will choose the winning record from any group where there is a highest score and even a tie (the tie's winner will be chosen artbitrarily).

Otherwise, I am not sure why the score wouldn't display for you.

Regards,

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

KtFarmer
Enthusiast

Correct. We do not want it to choose a winner unless the score delta is 76 or greater. However, we would like it to still show the score so we can easily see the oldest record and determine why a winner was not chosen. In DemandTools 2.91 we could click one of the records and it would highlight the row for us to be sure what we were viewing. We're just trying to see if there is a comparable process with DTV.