cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Contact Record and Related Object Records

mastrogr
Explorer

I am attempting to export a specific contact record through DemandToolsV (v5.31.0). When exporting this contact record information I would like to export any related object records (I.E. opportunities, assets, campaigns, etc) tied to the specific contact ID. Is this possible? Also, does MassEffect accomplish this? Is it a separate product?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @mastrogr,

To export the related objects associated with those contact records, you would have to run your initial contact record export through the Match module for reach related object.  

AnthonyValidity_0-1701275624895.pngAnthonyValidity_1-1701275703620.png

Going to the next step will bring you to the preview screen where you would then export.

Regards,

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

Hi @mastrogr ,

This is the only way we currently have to pull all related objects.  You could bundle these scenarios together to run them again in a scheduled job (but without activating).  This would be helpful if you're running this more than once.

Regards,

Anthony Lardiere Jr

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @mastrogr,

To export the related objects associated with those contact records, you would have to run your initial contact record export through the Match module for reach related object.  

AnthonyValidity_0-1701275624895.pngAnthonyValidity_1-1701275703620.png

Going to the next step will bring you to the preview screen where you would then export.

Regards,

Anthony Lardiere Jr

This is certainly one way to do it. However, it would be daunting to repeat these steps for X amount of related objects. 

Hi @mastrogr ,

This is the only way we currently have to pull all related objects.  You could bundle these scenarios together to run them again in a scheduled job (but without activating).  This would be helpful if you're running this more than once.

Regards,

Anthony Lardiere Jr