cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Purchase

Piyush
Explorer

I intend to acquire the demand tool license for a single user for a monthly duration. However, within my organization, we have a total of 5 users. When I attempt to make the purchase, the system displays the cost for an annual subscription covering all 5 users. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue, as my intention is to procure the license for a one-month period.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Hi Piyush, 

Someone who works at Validity can give more detailed, personal information for you but looking at my contract, you pay per Salesforce license. The way I justify it is that's how many users are impacting data within your Salesforce org for you to manipulate from within DemandTools.

Hopefully, you get a response back from Validity shortly related to your particular situation. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Tony_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi Piyush,

I have a created a Support Ticket# 168079 on your behalf to provide a detailed answer to your license subscription inqury. They will respond to you directly via the support ticket.

Regards,

Tony Aponte
Customer Success Manager

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

How did you beat me by 2 minutes? Thanks Tony! 

Hi @Tony_Validity , Can you please provide me the link of the ticket that you created?

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Hi Piyush, 

Someone who works at Validity can give more detailed, personal information for you but looking at my contract, you pay per Salesforce license. The way I justify it is that's how many users are impacting data within your Salesforce org for you to manipulate from within DemandTools.

Hopefully, you get a response back from Validity shortly related to your particular situation. 

hi @CRMSarah, By any chace, do you have any idea if we can purchase the single license?

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

I don't believe so, like I said, it's not based on how many people are using DemandTools, it's how many users are in your Salesforce org generating & modifying data.