cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versions

bhare1357
Frequent Contributor

Hi all - this is a question probably for our friends at Validity. I just had a problem with an assessment job out of nowhere (using Demand Tools V). I was told by support to install the latest version. I did that and everything is fine. 🙂

However, that leads me to my question. Am I missing something (which is possible) or is there a way to become a aware that a new version needs to be installed. I had no idea- again could be user error on my part 🙂

Thanks!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ashley_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @bhare1357 ! You should be prompted to install the new version upon login. They pushed the new version this morning, so it may have been that you were already logged in and didn't see the prompt. In addition to that, we also post a notification in the resource center as well - so be on the lookout for those as well! You will see an orange dot next to the question mark at the top when there is a new notification. This is where we post release notes that go along with a corresponding release. Here is a quick visual: 

Ashley_Validity_2-1678130477737.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ashley_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @bhare1357 ! You should be prompted to install the new version upon login. They pushed the new version this morning, so it may have been that you were already logged in and didn't see the prompt. In addition to that, we also post a notification in the resource center as well - so be on the lookout for those as well! You will see an orange dot next to the question mark at the top when there is a new notification. This is where we post release notes that go along with a corresponding release. Here is a quick visual: 

Ashley_Validity_2-1678130477737.png