cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIC Location

Anita
Explorer

Our opportunity location follows the location of the opportunity owner, however I need to override this when I bulk upload opportunities for other parts of our business. I can amend it after I upload the Opps but not as I upload them, this causes me a lot of issues including time etc. Is it possible to amend opp location when I upload the opp?

5 REPLIES 5

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Anita ,

I'm glad to see that you've joined our community 🙂  This might be a great use case to work with Support.  When you include the location in your file and attempt to insert the record with that value, what happens?  A flow triggers in Salesforce and it changes it anyway?  

Thanks,

Anthony
Customer Success Manager

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

Anita
Explorer

Thanks for getting back so quickly Anthony, nothing happens

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

My pleasure, @Anita !  I think we'll need to have Support help you with this one - they're going to need more details, etc.  I've created a ticket for you and you should have gotten an email about it.

Talk to you soon!

Anthony Lardiere Jr

Anita
Explorer

Sorry Anthony, pressed reply too soon. We have 3 fields on our Opps page Region, BU & Country/Entity however they do not come up as options to change/insert in DemandTools. These are the fields I'd like to override when necessary

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

No worries!  Support will be able to look this over and direct you on next steps.  It may be a feature request or maybe a different workflow will work.

Anthony Lardiere Jr