cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort Dedupe results to see sets of 3 or more at the top

RichTUniti
Enthusiast

In Dedupe Merge Management, when reviewing duplicates, I would like to easily find (like via sorting) any sets containing 3 or more records. I believe I recall that was a feature I used in the legacy version, which I cannot find how to do in DTV. Typically those sets need more scrutiny for how merge rules applied.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @RichTUniti, I can understand how this would be a helpful feature to have in DemandTools V, however it is not possible at the moment. If you have a chance, this is something I would highly recommend creating a Feature Request for by logging into MyValidity and clicking Request a Feature under the DTV installation link. More information on this process can be found here.

Feature Requests are reviewed directly by our product team to determine if it is something that could be added to a future version of DTV. While you're there, you can vote on existing ideas by clicking the tiles associated with them. It's a good place to look first if there is a feature you would like, but don't have at the moment!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @RichTUniti, I can understand how this would be a helpful feature to have in DemandTools V, however it is not possible at the moment. If you have a chance, this is something I would highly recommend creating a Feature Request for by logging into MyValidity and clicking Request a Feature under the DTV installation link. More information on this process can be found here.

Feature Requests are reviewed directly by our product team to determine if it is something that could be added to a future version of DTV. While you're there, you can vote on existing ideas by clicking the tiles associated with them. It's a good place to look first if there is a feature you would like, but don't have at the moment!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

RichTUniti
Enthusiast

Thank you for the reply @JonG_Validity. I will submit this as a Feature Request. BTW - I went back to DT 2.9 to refresh my memory and I saw that that was not a feature in Single Table Dedupe. However, what I was thinking of is the way Find/Report ID's and now Match work, where you can sort on the number of Total Matches.