cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedupe

shalini
Explorer

I have loaded some of the leads which I got from a campaign in salesforce. few of those leads are already contacts in our salesforce but I ignored and created them as leads(bunch of duplicates were created).

Now my question , if I open a lead it is showing me duplicate contact so How to I get all the leads that are already a contact in sf and I also want their account Id

I have 2.5k leads out of those 700-800 would be contacts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @shalini, it sounds like you might be able to use the Convert module in DemandTools to assist in identifying these in bulk.

With Convert you can choose to compare Leads against Contacts and/or Accounts and return those matches to you in bulk with additional field level data from the Contacts (including Account ID if needed). Once identified, you will also have the ability to add the Account ID to the Lead records of your choosing in the bottom right of the preview grid OR export the grid data. Convert will also allow you to convert those Leads into the matching Contacts in bulk if that is the path you want to take!

Keep in mind that you will need to create match steps based on your duplicate rules in Salesforce to ensure you're capturing the right matching Contact records.

You can view a recorded video of how to use the Convert module here, if you prefer that over the article I already provided.

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @shalini, it sounds like you might be able to use the Convert module in DemandTools to assist in identifying these in bulk.

With Convert you can choose to compare Leads against Contacts and/or Accounts and return those matches to you in bulk with additional field level data from the Contacts (including Account ID if needed). Once identified, you will also have the ability to add the Account ID to the Lead records of your choosing in the bottom right of the preview grid OR export the grid data. Convert will also allow you to convert those Leads into the matching Contacts in bulk if that is the path you want to take!

Keep in mind that you will need to create match steps based on your duplicate rules in Salesforce to ensure you're capturing the right matching Contact records.

You can view a recorded video of how to use the Convert module here, if you prefer that over the article I already provided.

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager