cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uh oh - use it or lose it!....

bhare1357
Frequent Contributor

Hi all - yep we are at that point...use it or lose it. So, I want to be sure - there is no way to track Demand Tools usage correct? Last login date or something like that? I tend to doubt it but hoping an "expert" can tell me for sure?

As always, thanks for your help on this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elliot_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @bhare1357,

Great to hear from you.

Currently, there is no way for users to track login/user access history for DemandTools in Validity's products. I have raised a feature request on your behalf for this.

On the other hand, DemandTools V's Run History (accessible from the Dashboard) provides in-depth statistics on the usage of the product over time by your users. Including scenarios which have been run, records found (i.e. duplicates) and records actioned (i.e. merged). We're very keen to speak with customers on how we can make this even more valuable, and if you have further thoughts on this I'd love to set up a quick chat with you.

In the meantime, I'll circle on my end with your account team here at Validity to ensure you have all the information available at your fingertips.

Thanks,

Elliot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Elliot_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @bhare1357,

Great to hear from you.

Currently, there is no way for users to track login/user access history for DemandTools in Validity's products. I have raised a feature request on your behalf for this.

On the other hand, DemandTools V's Run History (accessible from the Dashboard) provides in-depth statistics on the usage of the product over time by your users. Including scenarios which have been run, records found (i.e. duplicates) and records actioned (i.e. merged). We're very keen to speak with customers on how we can make this even more valuable, and if you have further thoughts on this I'd love to set up a quick chat with you.

In the meantime, I'll circle on my end with your account team here at Validity to ensure you have all the information available at your fingertips.

Thanks,

Elliot

bhare1357
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Elliot! I sort of thought so but wanted to check to be sure before I gave that answer to the boss! 🙂