cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding csi cloudmark check

kulkarni
Explorer

Hello,
How can we check CSI cloud mark of any ip address?

5 REPLIES 5

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @kulkarni.  Are you referring to checking to see if you are on the Cloudmark CSI blocklist? If so, then Everest does include that blocklist in the set of lists it will check in the Reputation section! That will allow you to monitor listings for any IPs included in your monitoring profiles. 

Hello,

Yes , I wanna check if i am Cloudmark CSI blocklist.

Can you please let me know the exact link or tool where i can directly check .

Hi @kulkarni ! My sincerest apologies, we did not receive an alert about this reply and we just noticed this post while browsing other posts! To check for blocklistings you will navigate to Everest --> Monitor --> Reputation and add the IP you want to check under a Monitoring Profile:

CatieB_Validity_0-1721316281410.png

Then you will make sure that you include the Cloudmark blocklists in your monitoring profile, and we will check those blocklists for you:

CatieB_Validity_1-1721316308112.png

Please note it can take up to 48 hours after adding an item to a monitoring profile for us to provide Reputation data.

kulkarni
Explorer

Hello,

I am unable to get this option and can you please send me the exact link for the above solution?

Can you please guide me how to signup an account on Everest?

Hi @kulkarni ! Unfortunately I cannot send you an exact link as the link is going to be unique per Everest account. Apologies, I was under the impression that you already had an Everest account. If you do not have one already, there are two different signup options. The first is our Everest Elements option, which you can see pricing for and sign up for here:

https://www.validity.com/everest/elements/

The second is our contracted Everest option, which you can see more information about here:

https://www.validity.com/everest/pricing/

If you are interested in a contracted option, reach out to sales@validity.com and someone will get back to you!