cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedupe module: on premise or not

NinetaLogik
Explorer

I have not used DemandTools in years and am now back exploring DT V in a trial version. I can see the Dedupe module in my Validity account and have downloaded the on premise DT as well. Do I need both? Can I just use Dedupe in my Validity account or are there any limitations and I still need the on premise DT? Is there any documentation that explains the differences and why I would still want the on-premise app still?

Thank you in advance for any clarification you can provide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @NinetaLogik -

The functionality will depend on which online version of DT you are currently using. The webpage here does a good job at showling the various differences between products. I reccomend having a chat with a member of our sales team, feel free to send me a message if you'd like to speak with a member of their team. They would be best equipped to discuss the right product fit for what you are looking for. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Pugs_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hey @NinetaLogik -

The functionality will depend on which online version of DT you are currently using. The webpage here does a good job at showling the various differences between products. I reccomend having a chat with a member of our sales team, feel free to send me a message if you'd like to speak with a member of their team. They would be best equipped to discuss the right product fit for what you are looking for.