Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DemandTools Certification - Match

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Happy Friday, Validity Community!!

If there's one thing I love to do on Fridays, it's set some time aside for education - and what better way is there to boost your DemandTools knowledge by checking out the DemandTools V Certification?

As of this morning, users can now take our next Certification test: MATCH! (Check out this sweet badge)

JonG_Validity_0-1711117256374.png

If you aren't familiar with the Match module yet, now would be a great time to check out our help center documentation & recorded video to see how you might be able to utilize this awesome tool. Once you've reviewed the documentation, head over to the Validity Academy and prove your knowledge with the latest test.

As a reminder, this is part of a larger program where users can become fully certified in the DemandTools V platform. There are a couple more tests to come, but you can get a head start if you register today!

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager
4 REPLIES 4

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@CRMSarah How are we feeling about this one? 😊

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Match is my jam!! I've got the match module up right now actually. This should be easy peasy! 

CRMSarah
Frequent Contributor

Humbled again. 

There was one that I swear was right! #4 about Source! 

JonG_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@CRMSarah I literally had this conversation earlier today!! Even we learn new things every day lol. I am glad you were able to take the test this morning! Great job 😄

Regards,

Jonathan Greenip
Customer Success Manager