cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Flight Check: Spam Tests Limit

RichO
Enthusiast

Hello all,

I am running a few spam tests for some particular email templates using the option under the pre-flight check. I can only test one email simultaneously (It displays just 1 test). Is this intentional? Additionally, my recent tests do not appear (I sent one today).

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@RichO great questions! I'm going to go ahead and reach out to you directly so I can take a look at why your recent tests might not be appearing, but I wanted to address your other question first! At this time, we only have the capability to view the results of one spam test at a time. If you'd like the abilty to compare spam test results, you can certainly submit a feature request using the Feature Request link at the bottom of any Everest page!

CatieB_Validity_0-1676310916044.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@RichO great questions! I'm going to go ahead and reach out to you directly so I can take a look at why your recent tests might not be appearing, but I wanted to address your other question first! At this time, we only have the capability to view the results of one spam test at a time. If you'd like the abilty to compare spam test results, you can certainly submit a feature request using the Feature Request link at the bottom of any Everest page!

CatieB_Validity_0-1676310916044.png

Maggie
Enthusiast

@RichO @CatieB_Validity Wondering if you figured out why your Spam test didn't work. I am attempting to send a spam test to the list of addresses I just grabbed. I can see that the test is sending to 0, so it's something in Marketing Cloud but the addresses I imported this morning did get added to All Subscribers. I can't figure out though why SFMC would refuse to send to any of the testing addresses.

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@Maggie in the previous situation, it looked like there was just a delay in the spam test showing up. It sounds like this case might be a little bit different - based on what you're saying it sounds like SFMC is blocking your test addresses - is that accurate?

Thanks for the response, @CatieB_Validity. Yes, SFMC refused to send tests to the DE holding the test addresses. The same process worked when I sent a spam test on a different email yesterday though. Only difference is today my DE includes a couple extra fields with values for personalization strings required by this email.

CatieB_Validity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

@Maggie my recommendation would be to reach out to SFMC to find out why exactly they are blocking those email addresses - they are real inboxes so I'm surprised that SFMC would refuse to send to them. If they come back with any questions, you can always open a support ticket with us and include their support representative and we'll be happy to assist!