cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived Activities

Murphybp79
Frequent Contributor

Is it possible to update archived activities through DemandTools?  If so, how?  Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Murphybp79 ,

Sorry for the delayed response!  Currently, DemandTools 5.x can only work with archived tasks in the Delete and Export modules.  This is a great feature to have in the future, and would require different APIs.  Would you mind adding this as a feature request?

Regards, 

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @Murphybp79 ,

Sorry for the delayed response!  Currently, DemandTools 5.x can only work with archived tasks in the Delete and Export modules.  This is a great feature to have in the future, and would require different APIs.  Would you mind adding this as a feature request?

Regards, 

Anthony Lardiere Jr

DonT
Observer

Hi @Murphybp79 @AnthonyValidity 
Was this feature requested? If so, is there a way to track or follow it. Or give feedback or upvote this request.
I'm in need to reassign about 100k archived tasks to new owner/queue.

Don

Murphybp79
Frequent Contributor

@DonT I thought I requested it but can't find it.  In fact, can't find any of my submissions.  I'm not sure if the search feature on the "Request A Feature" page searches everything submitted or only those items that have been categorized by Validity.  You can always submit it again I guess.

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Hi @DonT and @Murphybp79,

After you submit a feature request, it is reviewed by our Product team.  Only features "under consideration" are displayed for other members to vote on.  Don't worry - we did receive the request and it is has been categorized.  For anyone else that wants the same feature, please also submit it via MyValidity.

Currently, there is no way to track your submissions without going to MyValidity and checking the different customer-facing categories under Request a Feature.

Regards, 

Anthony Lardiere Jr