cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DemandTools forum contest / Badges

Anonymous
Validity Team

Hoping that you are all familiar with our Community Badges that everyone who is a member of the Validity Community is eligible for? If not, please read more here

DemandTools forum contest

The first 5 community members who earn the Conversation Starter (5) Badge will be rewarded with DemandTools Swag! That’s right we will send you a DemandTools T-Shirt and Water bottle just for earning the Conversation Starter badge as a reward for posting new topics in the DemandTools Forum.

Contest starts on 5/17. Happy posting!

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Validity Team

So far we have had 2 members post 5 threads on this forum, and receive the Conversation Starter badge. Congrats to @karthik and @AnneMargarette . I will connect with you to get the items shipped out. We still have 3 more members able to win teh Free DT Swag posted above. Good luck all!

Magan009
Enthusiast

@Anonymous , thank you for organizing the contest. 

AnneMargarette
Contributor

AnneMargarette_0-1687456017116.jpeg

I got my swag! My colleagues were jealous!

Thanks Validity!

Anonymous
Validity Team

Congrats to @michael-wtds who wins some DemandTools Swag for participation in the DT forum. You should be receiving your package in the mail next week at some point. Thanks for your contributions and sharing your knowledge.

michael-wtds
Frequent Contributor

Hi Scooch,

I did get the DT swag!  And my apologies as I was hoping to post a photo to say thank you, but I haven't had a chance for a good photo moment!

Thanks again!
Michael

AnthonyValidity
Validity Team Member
Validity Team Member

Congrats, @michael-wtds ! 

Anthony Lardiere Jr
Senior Customer Success Manager

michael-wtds
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @Anonymous and @AnthonyValidity  I'm looking forward to showing off my DT swag!

Anonymous
Validity Team

Thanks to everyone for participating and interacting on the DemandTools forum. We appreciate all of you.

I just wanted to recognize the winners of the contest - @karthik@AnneMargarette@CRMSarah@LFoster and @michael-wtds

Please keep up the good work all.